Wednesday 15 April 2015

3rd April 2015

Had an extra time before my freelance work and dished out a quick colored to the concept. Have to say the first style was horrendously done by me. Decided to go to a different approach and really focused to get this 2nd concept art better. Still in the holiday mood thus i feel my standard dropping for a moment.

Overground 2nd concept
Still this doesn't really tell the team nor the lecturer what i had in mind. I could sense the team still do not understand by the term ambient occlusion style. Just need to find the time to get it done and showcase it to them.

While working on the concept I was working slowly on the model as well. Didn't get much on it today tho.Fixed a few tapology here and there but that pretty much what i get today.

Working on the body

No comments:

Post a Comment