Tuesday 21 April 2015

16th April 2015

I make a few mixed up to the date on the blog regarding the date entries of my journal and had to be fixed.

Yesterday desk critique  turn out better than I had expected. We as a team manged to deliver in respect to the question that has been posted to us from Laz and Alex.

This includes those question regarding level to game design, the look and feel of the game and individual contribution.

Sadly we are still missng Ryan whom had gone missing. MIA.

Laz was asking me a question on why I had actually modeled the character earlier than expected well this is because I always have the hunch that this wouldn't be an easy ride for me in terms of 3D and I am pretty sure I will meet some "wall" that requires time to be able to tackle that issue.

Once the desk critique was over we have a short team meeting in the next targeted task for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment