Monday 27 April 2015

26th May 2015

With all the previous mistake made, I am pretty careful in setting my joints LRA in the correct manner.
Following Laz target that I have to meet before next desk critique:-

1. Get the character in the game
2.Character movement and actions animations

While getting the character rigged and skinned properly another issue that I am still wary off those rigged and animation will work fine in Unreal.

Took me the whole day to finish up both the rigging, controls and skinning. It might not be perfect but it seems to work fine.

Control and rigged

Did a short  animation such as waving the character hands, exporting it out and reimporting it back Maya...it turns out fine. Still waiting for the mock enviroment from the programmers so I could test it in Unreal


Reflection Segment: Feel pretty good after making all those mistake at the early stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment