Saturday 9 May 2015

29th April 2015

I didn't blogged in any way for previous week not because I am doing nothing but it is pretty much a reiteration, re framing of animation and building texture. All of that were to prepare for Wednesday presentation. Finally get the "right" feel for the game world that we had intended and that make thing easier for me to control the group artstyle.

During the presentation while we were a little screwed up due to "breaking" the game (not sure why to be honest), we were using video as alternative for our mock showcase. I find it a little confusing as the jury were actually shooting us due to the breaking of the build issues but at the same time commending our efforts to our game.

What make things more peculiar was Laz going "we were one of the "go ahead and ready" group; I just don't feel that way. In fact i feel i could done better without some hiccup that is currently ongoing with some of the team members.

Seen some of the other groups game progress, which some of it is really good...

Reflection segment: While I am not really complaining about some of the team members incompatibilities or issues they faced outside of school that affected them, in a strange way, it make me technically better and increase my speed in doing stuff and getting things done without relying them that much.


No comments:

Post a Comment