Wednesday 27 May 2015

28th May 2015

Here we are reaching towards our final goal for  INB379, preparing for the presentation on Monday,and cleaning up everything necessary to be handed in as a group portfolio.

Had a great feedback yesterday regarding the video presentation but I would like to explain myself a little towards "the artist seems to have waste their time in making the dance animation" from Alex.

The dance was actually created for a test for the rigging, weight skinning check and exporting animations to FBX. That was why the range of movements from the character. It's shouldn't even be in the game initially but when I showed it to the group they liked it so much that they wanted that to be "taunt" actions for the character. 

I do agree that those time could be used to make more animations for the game but I had to say it wasn't a waste of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment